Wanted: dodge cummins 47rh built transmission

IrishChamp

I'm looking for a 4x4 47rh that has been built up to handle 400 to 500 hp to swap into my first gen cummins.
Also looking for all the other necessary parts to swap; starter, flex plate etc.

Last edited:
My buddy sellin the built ats out of his 98, it may b a 48re but i'm sure it'll work for u. convertin to manual so sellin everything including billet flexplate and 5star tq converter. has all billit shafts and around 20,000 miles

Pm Big Swole or sticky for additional info on Jeff Garmon transmissions. That's what you should get. Don't buy a used one.

I've never seen any info on swapping a 48re or even an re of any kind for that matter, I know a controller of some sort would be necessary.
My buddy sellin the built ats out of his 98, it may b a 48re but i'm sure it'll work for u. convertin to manual so sellin everything including billet flexplate and 5star tq converter. has all billit shafts and around 20,000 miles

There's absolutely nuthin wrong with his ats! He just wants a manual. If u wanted to u could prolly drive the truck with the auto in it b 4 we pull it. And idk what kind of controller u'd need but it can't b that hard.

Controller from ats is $1500.
There's absolutely nuthin wrong with his ats! He just wants a manual. If u wanted to u could prolly drive the truck with the auto in it b 4 we pull it. And idk what kind of controller u'd need but it can't b that hard.

Back