Wanted--Joker fab 12v cummins runner intake

horsinaround9

Hello everyone. As the ad states I am looking for a joker fab 12v cummins runner intake. I sold one on here years ago and could now use one. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

I have one setup for a P-pump that was installed on a 6.7 head. You might reach out and see if it will work. I also have a Custom IC pipe to go with it.

I will try and find out some info. Is joker still in business ? I can't seem to find a website.

I see one place still sells their intakes. I have a head that was done by them and is drilled for one of their intakes. I never should or sold the intake but you know how that goes.

I can try and take some measurements for you? If yours is already drilled?

I can try and take some measurements for you? If yours is already drilled?

I’m assuming yours has 7 runners and not 6.......

Joe might be back with garret at pdp, but don’t quote me on that, I no longer have any social media’s to keep current on the buzz, too much to do and never enough time. I’m sure someone on here might beable to pull one out of their scrap pile for you.

Yes, It has 5 large runners and 2 smaller on each end.

Yes 6 runners for me on the 12v head. I have a head with alot if port work that is drilled for a joker intake. I sold the intake but never got rid of the head and now have a use for it. The hunt continues....

Any interest in a design that's a large radius shelf/plenum design? I've made a few, and I've got the final design down. I can make it with a Joker or anyone else's bolt pattern if I know what it is.

I was really looking for a used one but possibly. I will shoot you a message. Thank you sir.