Wanting to trade bumpers....please look!!

6gears

I have a really nice Frontier full replacement bumper on my 06 mega. I have looked at it over and over, and just don't think I "love" it. It is in great shape, no dents and just a couple of little scuffs in the paint. I was thinking about painting it red to match the truck, but I think I just want to trade for a stock SLT Laramie bumper with the foglights for an 06. Red would be a bonus, but I will work with somebody really wanting to trade........ I have a nice shop to work in with a lift, tools, etc., so we can swap bumpers here. I want $400 plus a really nice bumper in trade.

Here is a pic, not the best, but you get the idea....

I think thats a great looking bumper, too bad I have to buy my 3rd gen cummins before I can buy a bumper haha.

thats a bad ass bumber! i like it better than those road armors or alien things!!

I really like the looks of the bumper and it is quality built.....just not the look I am going for. I can't believe nobody has jumped on this offer.

If you was in Texas I'd paint my black Laramie bumper flame red and trade. Oh well.

Man, that bumper looks awesome! I wouldn't be getting rid of that for sure...:badidea:

Is this the style your looking for?

IMG_2433.jpg

Maybe we can work something out?

Back