WARN M12000 winch

RedPuller

Diesel Inside
No need for it anymore since truck will only see the sled pulling track.

WARN M12000 electric winch

125 ft. of 3/8" cable
12000 lbs. rated line pulling capability
Remote control switch with 12ft. wire

I only used this winch 4 times that I can count to help others free their stuck trucks but never to free my own truck, guess it's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it, but I don't even need it anymore. I will post up pics as soon as I can. I paid $1700 for it and am asking $900 + shipping since it weighs 130 lbs. It's in perfect condition and works like a charm.....when needed.:)

Joe

You can't say that.....I just don't have cash to drop right now for something I need once a year! :D I wish I could. I read this several days ago and thought "now there is a bargain".

you wanna take payments??? man i could really use that on my gooseneck trailer.

I need the cash to help pay for more parts to get the puller running, not to mention take some of the debt off my credit cards I've been putting parts on. What size payments are you refering to Mike? $450 now and $450 later?

Joe

I need to get this thing sold now, so new price is $900 SHIPPED, to the buyers door.

Joe

Bump,

Come on guys, no one wants this thing? I'm payin the shipping and making only $750 off it. This thing weighs a ton and is hitting me hard in the shipping dept.:bang

Joe

Here are some pics....finally got around to removing it from the bumper, it's ready to go for $900 to the buyers door....:poke:

Joe

Attachments

• WarnM12000Winch.JPG
    WarnM12000Winch.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 35
  • WarnM12000Winch2.JPG
    WarnM12000Winch2.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 25
  • WarnM12000Winch3.JPG
    WarnM12000Winch3.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 27
Jeez, everytime I dont have the cash, is when I see the good deals....I'm surprised its not gone by now

Jeez, everytime I dont have the cash, is when I see the good deals....I'm surprised its not gone by now

Yeah, me to, especially now with my offer of paying the shipping. This thing weighs a ton and ready to hop on the FedEx truck.....

Joe

$500 cash....I'll pay shipping

PM me if ya want,..I'll probably lose this thread...

Last edited: