Washington 12v

whiteasshick

Well ive been on the site for a few days now reading thru alot of threads i like all the good info thanks

oh and if anybody knows whos truck this use to be that would be alot of help had a wsu steering wheel cover on it when i got it asuming its from the eastside of the state thanks again

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Welcome! That truck actually looks like Adam's old truck. I've ridden in that truck if that's the case. He's a coug fan but doesn't live over there.

Well ive been on the site for a few days now reading thru alot of threads i like all the good info thanks

oh and if anybody knows whos truck this use to be that would be alot of help had a wsu steering wheel cover on it when i got it asuming its from the eastside of the state thanks again

u a whiteasshick? :lolly:

Welcome! That truck actually looks like Adam's old truck. I've ridden in that truck if that's the case. He's a coug fan but doesn't live over there.

ya i bought the truck out of auburn in july i was just currious toget some back round on the truck

ya i bought the truck out of auburn in july i was just currious toget some back round on the truck

It has been thru a lot of changes and been VERY well treated!!! Adam kept that truck spotless and in perfect running order always. I will try to dig up some pictures from parties at my place. I think I have pictures of it on the dyno at my place as well.

Back