Washington Courthouse june 5th?

BigB82789

Haven't seen much about this pull. What time does it start? I'm sure there will be alot of trucks there after NADM lets out.

yeah I know of atleast 5-6 trucks leaving nadm to go to courthouse, feel free to fallow us if you want from trails.

I don't know if I am going to make it to Courthouse.

Or to the Trails we will see though.

Cool Fairgrounds I imagine? What about an hour drive from trails to CH?

great track, we'll be going from trails to wch as well with both trucks its going to be a long day:rockwoot:

Would love to see stock charger class added. I know last year it wasn't on the flyer and they added it the day of the pull. Hopefully they will do the same this year.

Would love to see stock charger class added. I know last year it wasn't on the flyer and they added it the day of the pull. Hopefully they will do the same this year.

Don't count on it. This past winter @ the cotpc meeting the stock charger class was discussed and the washington courthouse organizers said they added the class last year and will not run it again. As a result of to much B S!!!! and crying from the pullers.

when this thing gets rained out someone please post as it sure looks like its going to...

stock turbo classes are hard to tech.

well its raining at the NADM thing... we are sitting in our tow trucks looking at a pond on the track......

Radar is showing rain and storms, any news on whether it's cancelled?

6200lb. Cheater Stock Gas
6500lb. Pro Street Gas
8000lb. Street Stock Diesel (2.6)
8000lb. Pro Stock Diesel
8000lb. Run What Ya Brung (RWYB or Open)