water and nitrous

dont think u will find many --- esp without an intercooler

i would do nitrous pre intercooler/ water @ intake horn

well as you know im not running the intercooler.. thats why i want to try the water.

Harvey Grant from J&H is running two Snow kits with big nozzles and a .62 and .110 jet in two stages of nitrous I think. Seems to work well as long as all of his hobbes switches do their thing.

I use both of them and my truck seems to love it. Its non intercooled with 2 water/meth nozzles right after the turbo and the nitrous nozzle is right before the intake manifold. The nitrous helps the air side of the triangle the methanol helps the fuel side of the triangle and the compression lights it all off, great combo especially if you don't have big sticks or a big enough turbo like me :-/.... Just make sure you tune the nitrous side of the equation or have a nice wastegate to compensate for the left over burn of to much juice. I believe having the water sucking up most of the latent heat and the nitrogen buffering the boom really helps the headgasket stay alive too. With stock bolts and hg I havent had a problem yet at 50psi.. Probably pushing it but thats half the fun.