water jet.

Stainless

I own my own water jet now, so I have been cutting many cool parts. This one was from Friday. It's 3/8'' thick and I cut 45 of them!!

Attachments

• Web waterjet 999.jpg
    Web waterjet 999.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Once I get everything settled down, I am interested in cutting parts for the performance industry. I also made some hitch covers, airraid intake box cover, powerstroke bed headers- stole the idea, and a intake elbow made out of polished 316l it looks sick!!!!

Sweet! THat looks awesome! What materials do you have available to cut?

brandon.

That was t- 6061 alumn. I can get anything. But I stock mainly stainless, t-304,t-316. I also do polishing.

I cut a bunch of viper stuff before you can see the big viper logos hanging on the wall behind the silver srt-10. If any one seriously needs or wants something made I can do it. The only down side is these machines are not cheap to run let alone the material. These powerstroke lables are going to be samples I have already gave many away but I can cut more. I guess I can ship some out if you really want one.

Last edited:
What type of waterjet do you own I am getting ready to fly to a few facilities and look at them

if you run some more i might have to get one or two (depending on where they end up going) of those as well

Stainless said:
and a intake elbow made out of polished 316l it looks sick!!!!

Lets see some pics of that bad boy:ylsuper:

Cool! I'll have to keep you in mind for an upcoming project...

brandon.