Water Pump

SDgirl

Girl's crazy.....
Yesterday or day before I noticed some leakage under my truck. This morning it was considerably worse so I had a friend take a peak and he said he thought it was water pump or maybe fittings on the hoses.

So 'he' sits at the stealership (I'm SSOOO furious w/ dealership BTW) now, awaiting a diagnostics. I'm dreading this one. Truck's got ~131K.... "normal" for pump to be goin out? Just know it's going to hurt the pocket book.

Anyhow, guess we'll see what the damage is if they ever get someone to look at it.

:aiwebs_003:

Shel...changing a water pump is not much harder than swapping those diff covers....and less bolts to deal with.
Think of all the money you'll save doing it yourself.....plus....hot girls the do their own wrenching only become hotter....IMHO LOL

UNBROKEN said:
Shel...changing a water pump is not much harder than swapping those diff covers....and less bolts to deal with.
Think of all the money you'll save doing it yourself.....plus....hot girls the do their own wrenching only become hotter....IMHO LOL
:ylsuper:

im sure all the DFW people will be happy to give ya a hand if you decide to do it yourself

If I had known it was simple I would have enjoyed the work but I don't know how close I was to blowing the engine, had to get a new temp gauge while they were there too.

But the damage is done.... hurt the pocket book but Fred's (LOL) running great!!

:aiwebs_022:

SDgirl said:
Hehe.... like that? He needed a name... Richard chimed in w/ Fred, it's stuck :aiwebs_011:

Did you get the stickers yet , I sent 4 different ones if you want another color or font just holler and I can do it.

Back