Water-to-air intercooler

they look good except for the insane price. i don't think they are selling too many. i was quoted $4000 for stage 1 and $6000 for stage 2. Lots of cooler, more efficent mods can be done for that $$$$

I bet a call to Hellmann Performance could get something like that built for much less.
I definetly like the idea...just not the price.

I'm not trying to cut myself out of any sales but I really don't understand why anybody would want the hassle of air-water. I played with it many years ago and found its not worth the time or money compared to a high pressure water system.
Now I can sell you one of those.:evil

Joe your regular air to air intercooler is at least more efficient than the stock one. That would be a better buy. But if you want some water cooling go to coolingmist.com for a water mister.

dalenw said:
they look good except for the insane price. i don't think they are selling too many. i was quoted $4000 for stage 1 and $6000 for stage 2. Lots of cooler, more efficent mods can be done for that $$$$

holy crap are these guys think diesel owners are suckers and idiots,,, i could fab and install a water to air with a 1400hp rated core for easily under $1000 even if that......man aftermarket diesel parts are almost as bad as bimmer parts way over priced

Last edited: