We NEED another west coast event!

Dieselson

ppe power
I had so much fun at vegas, but now, no more events even within 500 miles of the west coast. I know the season is underway, but, can't you change it, something like fontana would have been nice. PLEASE PLEASE!

If I have a say in the date could it be between june 28 and july 6?

Maybe the SoCaps group could put on an event or two if they don't already.

I might look into that , sounds like it could be fun :woohoo:

Thanks for the idea Danny

Sign me up for another West Coast Event!!

Well I have to say it was well worth the trip from Tucson to Vegas/Mesquite (9 hours with traffic and all). I'm making plans to attend the event in Texas in Oct, hopefully I can pull then assuming I have a transmission, tires, and don't forget a hitch this time lol.

I think it is a great idea to schedule an event on this side of the country, its things like that, that will make this sport grow.

There is the J&H Diesel ralley coming up in june
NorCalSmall.jpg

Definately need a Diesel event in So Cal. We have Fontana, Irwindale, Pomona, and LACR all within 75-100 miles of each other. With the number of Diesel Trucks I see day in and day out on the Hwy's here, I can't fathom it wouldn't be a success!

What we NEED is another "High Desert Diesel Roundup" Hey Craig, whaddya say?

Tcolesanti said:

That was still the West Coast event that all others are compared to.

It made Craig Johnson a diesel legend in California.

If it were going to happen, it should be planned now. LACR is closing this year.

CL2000 said:
There is the J&H Diesel ralley coming up in june
NorCalSmall.jpg
hey chad, when is it exactly, i was told the 12, the 15 and the 19, not sure what date it is

You have to look close but on that flyer it says 15-16 in the blue oval on the lower right hand corner.

pat- i think you, me , gene, and craig put our heads together we could make it happen. should we try?

Tcolesanti said:
I second that Tom....sure was quite a success both years, but it does take a lot to put on such an event. Hopefully the money and insurance will arrise again for another.

Joe

Dieselkid said:
yea that would be sweet but i dont live in the west coast lol
LOL see the New NHRDA North East Division, we have 2 events coming up at Island Dragway, Great Meadows NEW JERSEY:rockwoot: :rockwoot:

sounds good and all but will you have anything to bring to the table by then? :hehe:

I don't know if this qualifies as West Coast, but theres Weekend on the Edge in September in Salt Lake. There were a lot of trucks there last year.

There's also Bullydog days up in Idaho, I think that's in July?

tom you and craig going to do the high dessert round up again this year. if you guys cant get LACR theres alway pomona.

Last edited: