Website down

Hamilton Cams

ignorant
Hey guys the website will be down for a few days while we switch some stuff. Hopefully it will be much more informative.

Zach

finalizing all of the files and sending them to the web designer today. It is being worked on as we speak. Is there anything that you would like to know in the meantime?

Zach

zack what would be a good cam to go with for my setup except im fixing to go twin turbos

Being a standard you could probably get away with the 199/218 to have crazy mid and top-end power but give up a small amount of spool time. Other than that the 181/210 on a 107 LSA will provide lightning quick spool and major smoke/egt reductions if power is your main concern. The 181/210 on a 105 would be great if you want maximum efficiency. If it were my truck I would use the 181/210 on a 107. Wait that is what I run in my 05. I promise you will like it. It loves to be overfueled. It is funny to see peoples reactions when sthe chargers spoolup sooner and all of that smoke either disappears or greatly diminishes. The hp gain is dependent on how much fuel you are not burning currently. I have seen anywhere from 1almost 50hp on the high end. Most people will see about 28-40

Zach

thanx zack with that 181/210 cam would i still be able to tow with it because thats why im wanting to do twins because my egts get pretty warm towing with my silver 64

Web site

Zach, just doing research on the cams. My truck is going into Source Automotive on Dec 11 to get the head gasket fixed and since it will be tore down I am going to have the Big Stick put in and also upgrading the turbos. I was just looking for the web site to put my mind at ease.

Achilles, If you don't like it I will buy it back plus overnite you some Coopers BBQ(#1 in the state) or Buy you whatever cam you want. Is that ok for peace of mind? Rip will do a great job and you will be happy.

Smoker, It will help that quite a bit. The 107 will help the spooling the most if getting on top of the charger while towing is your biggest concern. If you had a 64/71 I would steer you toward the 105 due to the slightly better efficiency but due to the "silver" turbine section it needs all the help it can get on the spool.

Zach

yea im thinking dropping to a 62/71/14 over a S475 because i think the silver 64 would be to big on top and still be able to pull with it or what u think zack.