Weekend at Edge

C.A.P

Well Im here ! I got in yesterday and had my standard amount of settling in drinks. I will be posting on whats going on and whats hot and who did what ! I am in the NASTY GIRL camp and will be helping out with the truck. I have my Comp Diesel Shirt on representing us well. (Ill behave Tim and Phil LOL )

STAY TUNED !:rockwoot:

Sorry I dint keep ya posted as fast ! So much to do and so many to meet and so little time. It was a great event . There were some wicked trucks there. Nasty Girl was towed to the track from Idaho and there were some trailering issues that slowed the trip. (tires blew out 2 of um) . However; We did get a few runs in with it. We unloaded it off the trailer and within 5 minutes put a mild Moonshine in it , as it was the only tune we had at the time . Nathan and Keith did not have time to load anything else up. This tune ran a 12.5 with a single cp3 , the duals were not working properly. Something with the Eprom unit . This was not a bad run as the trans has never seen pavement . It was learned on a !/4 mile strip. Nathan and Keith and my self worked to get her going the best we could. At the dyno Nasty did win highest hp on #2 with a 595 uncorrected run on a single cp3. I can tell ya this this truck when it gets all the gears meshing it will fly . I spent a lot of time riding in it and when it lights the big twins up HOLD ON !

There were some fast runs by the ATS truck at 11.6 IIRC and Maddog ran a mid 11 run with a broken output shaft and let off 3/4 down the track . That truck flys for a big 4 door. A few NADP had a few fast trucks also with some mid 11 runs.

All in all it was a great time putting names to faces and seeing some great trucks. I can tell you this EDGE puts on a first rate event. The food was great the band was great and the people were great.

I was there and it was great seeing some fast trucks. Edge has a great place. Very nice and the people are great.

Back