Welcome Yorad!

Amish Elegance

Schadenfreude
Welcome Yorad!

Just saw you joined. :welcome:

Fellas, Yorad is a buddy of mine. I grew up with this cat, and we share the gear head affliction. He's always been into fast things, just not diesels... yet. If you got the time, give him a shout out. Between his R6 and his SRT affliction he can hopefully be influenced to come over to the dark side. :evil

:welcome: :Cheer:

Welcome Yorad- friend of the Amish! Which SRT does ye have SRT 4? 6? 8? or one like me a SRT-10?:rockwoot:

Thanks for the intro Amish!:Cheer: I go way back with Amish. Luckily he's been patient enough with me to answer most of the noob questions so you all don't have to do that!:blahblah1:

Thanks to the rest of you for the welcome. :rockwoot: No diesel ride for me yet, but Amish is a good salesman on the concept. I just bought my first turbo in December and couldn't be happier with it.

I just read the site rules and didn't see anything about posting pictures and it's pretty lax in the srtforums so I'll go ahead and do this and apologize in advance to Timbeaux if I overdo it...

DSC08392.jpg

DSC08375.jpg

DSC08355.jpg

DSC08349.jpg

The chopper is built by Pitbull Motorcycles. I know one of the owners and toured the shop recently. The paint job on it is worth more then my R6 probably. The whole bike is painted as well as you see in this fender picture. Oh, and those are REAL $100 bills in the paint. It's a Vegas themed bike, I guess you can't really tell that from the back except the burning money. They put the remainder of the bills in a bag under the seat for the person who bought the bike.

Nummit, yeah the D&D is loud, but sounds great! Amish was there when I got my first one, he can testify to that. I own 2 other slip-ons but I never use them anymore. Every once in a while when someone particularly stupid almost kills me because they were too busy to signal or check their blind spot because they were on the phone I'll just downshift to 1st gear (which I can take up to 70 mph before I hit the limiter) and ride next to the driver's window and pace them for a while. EVERYONE eventually gives up on the call and puts the phone down! :owned: :hehe: It's tolerable from idle up to about 5500 RPM, but 6500 to 15,500 is helmet-only if I don't want my ears to ring afterward.

Pitbull-VegasFender.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome aboard man! I wont hold the fact that you are buddies with Amish against you, but I'll certainly make fun of you for hanging ouy with him LOL

WHAT JOO SAY?? :hehe:

Yeah, the D&D is loud as crap. Sounds good, but its a screamer. Yorad did a flyby when I was filling up at a gas station, ..... it rattled the damn gas pumps!(and the brains inside my head)

Timmay... buckaff!:hehe:

Yorad said:
Nummit, yeah the D&D is loud, but sounds great! Amish was there when I got my first one, he can testify to that. I own 2 other slip-ons but I never use them anymore. Every once in a while when someone particularly stupid almost kills me because they were too busy to signal or check their blind spot because they were on the phone I'll just downshift to 1st gear (which I can take up to 70 mph before I hit the limiter) and ride next to the driver's window and pace them for a while. EVERYONE eventually gives up on the call and puts the phone down! :owned: :hehe: It's tolerable from idle up to about 5500 RPM, but 6500 to 15,500 is helmet-only if I don't want my ears to ring afterward.

Try riding next to someone with a D&D LOL
I have a friend who had a D&D pipe on a XZ-6 and that thing will make your ears bleed.
I had a Two Bros. on my CBR and I thought it sounded great. Pretty mellow intown, but once you got over 8k on the tach it really came alive

Last edited:
Back