well, what ya think?

ChaseN

Jobless/Truckless
How it started day i bought it:
0383_4-1.jpg

As of 12/20/07:
1220071710.jpg

leveling kit next week.
wheels/tires to come very soon as Helo makes a 835 17" with a -12offset beginning in january.

oh and for those asking about my tint. now you can see how low the brow is and how DARK the windows are haha

how dark ae they suppose to be? you should have tinted your whole winshield .that makes it real dark

read my sig. it is tripple layer limo tint. i had the whole windshield done but now that i have a CDL and after 6 tickets, i had it re-done. plus when i had a cab light on at night i couldnt see sh!t out!

Looks pretty slick Chase! I dont know how the hell you deal with that tint though. I could do one layer of limo, but 3? Damn....

ALL the tint is coming off january 3. i am going LEGAL all the way around.
tired of not being able to see my trailer behind me, it's pretty bad that i have 30 somethin LED's on each side of my trailers and cannot see when pulling haha.

I had 20% tint on all but but my windshield on my 7.3. Only time I kinda had problems was when I went out wheeling at night but I just put my windows down all better. I also found it much nicer in the summer stayed cooler in the cab.

i have 5 % all the way around. i did have 35 on the windsheild until that nice gentleman on that motorcycle with lights all over it took a bunch of money from me!!!

i have three layers of 5% all way around and my brow is three layers of 5%. it is 13" deep about!

will get all re-done soon i hope.