Went to dyno

Vizsla

I went to a dyno competition at Sarver Automotive & Performance today. It caught me a little off gaurd, you operated your own truck, and I never did it before. The winner-not most power, most consistent of 3 pulls-got a huge toolbox. Dynoed 510.59hp and 884.53tq, it needs nitrous, no way around it.

I went to a dyno competition at Sarver Automotive & Performance today. It caught me a little off gaurd, you operated your own truck, and I never did it before. The winner-not most power, most consistent of 3 pulls-got a huge toolbox. Dynoed 510.59hp and 884.53tq, it needs nitrous, no way around it.

Nice numbers.

There are a lot of dyno competitions in Texas where you operate your own vehicle. I personally like it. After you do it a few times you start getting the hang of it and it really starts to teach you things.

Sitting on the side line, you aren't learning how to spool the chargers, when to hit it or not, when to spray etc.

As far as nitrous, you could always go Compounds! Then the power will be on tap most of the time with a little spray to top it off.

Here is the sheet. Screwed up the second run.

Attachments

• 511 DYNO.jpg
    511 DYNO.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 28
There is one way to find out.......

What did your exhaust look like? Lots of soot coming out or were you fairly clean?

Nice, very nice. I am actually thinking about twins in the near future. I thought maybe I would sell it but I am keeping the ole girl and its been paid off for nearly 2 years, so that makes the decision easier. I like it, and it runs strong, I am just tired of the constant haze.

Nice, very nice. I am actually thinking about twins in the near future. I thought maybe I would sell it but I am keeping the ole girl and its been paid off for nearly 2 years, so that makes the decision easier. I like it, and it runs strong, I am just tired of the constant haze.

you're running casserly 190's right?

Yeah, I have 190's, but anyone can tell you, I haze all the time. Its not bad, just annoying.

i was out at sarver too and i must say that i was impressed with your truck,it sounded pretty wicked too!!......at least for a powerstroke:hehe: just kidding, nice truck and nice numbers:Cheer:

Back