West Alexander PA 5/29, 6/26

mech2161

I have a secret.
West Alexander PA 5/29, 6/26, 9/18, 10/2

Steel City Pullers

West Alexander Park, West Alexander, Pennsylvania 15376

Trucks

6200 open street

■All Vehicles must have a current plate n place and have a current registration for serial numberof vehicle. Al;l pennsylvania licensed trucks must have current inspection. Haul-ins are allowed.
■No street stock vehicles can exceed 6200 punds including the driver. No weight brackets or hanging weightsallowed on the front of the vehicle. Weights must be in cargo area only and be secruely fastened or safetly contained therein. No weights allowed in cab or under hood. Any loss of weight or external parts while hooked to the sled will result in disqualification( excludes internal breakage). No weighted front end accessories.
■Hitch must extend beyond rear of truck and be easily accessible for person hooking to sled. Puller must provid hir/her own hitching device or clevis with a minimum 3" opening. NO PINNEL TYPE HITCHES, CHAIN HITCHES, BALL HITCHES OR ANY DEVICE PULLING FROM REAR END HOUSING. Hitch must be rigid in all directions. Maximum height is 26" from top of hitching point parallel to ground. Any vertical clevis will be measured to center of the loop.
■Any street legal D.O.T. approved tire can be used. No studded tires, cuts or modifications allowed. Must have D.O.T.# on tire
■Electric fuel pumps allowed. Headers are allowed. However all exhaust must exit through an exhuast sytsem
■Stock suspension must be in place. Rear suspension blocks must besecurely fastened and have minimum 2" clearance including air bags.
■All trucks must weigh in and out.
■Drivers must wear seat belt when hooked to sled.
■No passengers at any time.
■Hook fee will be $20 per hook with a 50% payback 1-3 trucks pays 1st, 4-6 trucks pays 1st&2nd, 7 or more trucks pays top 3
■Each truck may hook only once per class.

8000 Street Diesel

■Refer to 6200 open street for general rules
■Only single turbo allowed unless factory equipped with more. No super chargers.
■Use of accelerants is prohibited!!!(propane,nitrous,alcohol ETC.)

8000 open diesel

■Weight class will be operated at an 8000 lb. maximum.
■Turbo chargers will be limited to a 2 stage configuration.
■hanging weights are allowed. Weights must not extend more than 60" from the centerline of front axle.(Weights must be secured.)
■26" hitch height
■Hitch hook point must be no less than 44" from the centerline of the rear axle. 3" 3.5" hitch point opening
■Rigid suspension is allowed
■Drop boxes and reversers are allowed.
■Helmets required.
■No cast iron clutches or flywheels permitted.
■S.F.I. bell housing blankets and/or S.F.I. blow proof bell housing required.
■Driveshafts must be looped.
■Fire exstinguishers,and seatbelts required.
■Exhaust must not turn out.
■Air shut offs required- consisting of one cable to the rear of the truck to be operated by the sled and also a cable inside the drivers compartment.
■Cut or sharpened tires will be permitted.
■Safety is the #1 priority.
■Hook fee will be $20 per hook with a 50% payback. 1-3 trucks pays 1st, 4-6 trucks pays 1st&2nd, 7 or more trucks pays top 3.
■Each truck may hook only once per class.

Last edited:
At the rate I'm going I'll be out in the middle of July. Kids birthdays June and vacation in July.

He's another one of those guys that I think has a money press hid away in his basement. Just keep on printin'!!!

I won't be there Kevin. I got the call from the tranny shop. I completely shattered the counter shaft, blew out 3rd & 2nd gear. I don't have a money tree, so I can't pick my truck up. LOL