West Coast puller show of hands

csutton7

I need to see who would be interested in joining the west coast DPO either this year or next--- we have a website -- www.dieselpullers.com or www.dieselpullers.org please don't join yet I just need to see a show of hands who's interested to get an idea of how many are interested and if it's worth pursuing anymore....chris

If you consider the "West Coast" to include WA and northern OR, then you could possibly add 12 or so to your list.

Are those rules final? Because I would not fit into Street, but am severly underpowered for Superstreet, or at least I think I am. Also most of the guys up here run twins already, so that would count them out for Superstreet. Not trying to start anything I was just curious, because I would like to try some more pulls.

You know I'm in.....

I consider anything Colorado and west to be the "west" coast, but that is just me.

Joe

don't worry about the rules right now---I want to see possible #'s and then we talk about the what if's if it makes sense to carry on---chris

Well one thing to think about is if we get members from all over how do we address points and what nots-----but we need to know #'s first----chris

I talked to some of our customers and we have 3 or 4 more (besides us) that would be willing to come. Traveling to Cali is about 600-800 miles for us but that is closer for us than traveling to Ohio or Kentucky.

chris,
you know you got me and haner down for the PNW. Cali is too far at $4+ bucks.

I'm sure the DDP folks would show too. Thats another 2 or 3.

Chris,

Wow, still a champion for the DPO eh? Wish I got more involved with it when I was down in SF.

Scribe another one for me too...fur $4+/gal of diesel...phew...