Western Slope Colorado

LNaugle

We are working with the NSPA to start a circuit on the westernslope. We in need of locations in Rifle, Craig, Meeker, GJ, Eagle, Delta, Olatha, Montrose, etc... Open for suggestions on locations and classes... Also need volunteers to help out with the events. Lets hear it from everybody interested!

Apparently Terry, at Alpine Off Road, has already started the WSPA. So now its up to us to let him know how many people are interested in competing and possibly getting the sled to come to your town!

Build em both. Uranium downs in GJ has denied diesel pulling for sometime. If it opened I might make my race engine and dual purpose since it's built pretty much the same as a 2.6.

So the next event is scheduled for July 27th at Montrose Co Fairgrounds. NSPA rules apply but we are a lil loose on those right now... go to facebook.com/4playoffroad1 for more info or call Terry at 9702409000.

Build em both. Uranium downs in GJ has denied diesel pulling for sometime. If it opened I might make my race engine and dual purpose since it's built pretty much the same as a 2.6.

We don't really have to use Uranium downs.... We just need enough space for the event.... Somebody willing with land and enough parking and we can take care of the rest.... Open for ideas... Dual purpose! I like it! Except mine still needs to atleast haul water once every week!

So the next event is scheduled for July 26th at Montrose Co Fairgrounds. NSPA rules apply but we are a lil loose on those right now... go to facebook.com/4playoffroad1 for more info or call Terry at 9702409000.
I apologize for the dates... Actually Friday July 26th pulls start at 6 so be a couple hours early. Classes will be Work stock, 2.5,3.0...

I talked to Terry about it. Potentially ramping up.

Nice! You going to try and make the July pull? I think I will even if I have to use my 03, It's got enough done to it to run the 2.5 class... Most people going are going to be new to it so not a big deal. Rules a lil loose for now. Don't expect to see lots of people with weights hangin off the front, mostly daily drivers... Ridgway was a blast!

I'm very intrigued actually. Wouldn't mind discussing it further.

I'm very intrigued actually. Wouldn't mind discussing it further.

Well, we are going to industrials dyno day in Salt Lake this weekend, I will be free after that... What's your schedule like? You can call the shop and ask for me, tell em I told you to call me and they will let you if I'm not busy. Got em trained! PM me if you'd like... Maybe we could meet up sometime. you know of others?

Back