Wet kit

Robts

Proud Fummins Owner
Who's running a wet kit except for DJ. What kind of power can we get from a wet kit? What are the advantages and disadvantages? I hear there are a ton of guys in florida running wet kits.

Robts said:
Who's running a wet kit except for DJ. What kind of power can we get from a wet kit? What are the advantages and disadvantages? I hear there are a ton of guys in florida running wet kits.

i get it is a cuban thing.

dj:evil

now now....nothing personnel we all just know you have a bad a#s NOS kit. I'm just wondering who else is running one.
Just doing some homework.

Guess it is a Cuban thing :rockwoot: Got the set-up. I even pump my own now *nx* *nx* LOL

DJ :evil

To the best of my knowledge, there are some others running a wet nos system in Miami and a handful in other states but all have been instructed or installed by DJ. Guess that's why you're not getting alot of information aside from it being a Cuban thing :hehe: :hehe:

Thanks,
Vivian

I think we can honeslty say DJ pioneered wet shots on a 6.0
If you have questions about it...he's your guy to contact.
I've seen how he did it and helped with some minor set-up on his truck at the track...no way I'd sit here and tell you how to do it though. I know how...but not well enough to teach someone else.

LOL I liked that LOL

Of people who I know are members of a forum, there's also Eric on another site a/k/a Frequentflyer. He is a daily drive and just wants to be ready. He's got a Xcal2 with a street nos tune, an exhaust, DJ's fuel system and DJ's wet set-up. Last I heard he hadn't had a reason to try it.

Thanks,
Vivian

So is there anyone else to contact about this set-up now? :poke: :doh:

Just pour fuel down the intake. Why are you looking at this instead of an injector?

So in this thread is Frankie admitting to using a wet shot of nos. Danny do a set of sticks. A set of 225's would work great for ya.

Just pour fuel down the intake. Why are you looking at this instead of an injector?

So in this thread is Frankie admitting to using a wet shot of nos. Danny do a set of sticks. A set of 225's would work great for ya.

Oh I'll be doing injectors. But this sounds like a perfect set-up for the low budget weekend warrior. Plus I'm plane 'ole curious.

Oh I'll be doing injectors. But this sounds like a perfect set-up for the low budget weekend warrior. Plus I'm plane 'ole curious.

Hmmm. I didn't think you went that route on your projects.

Keep this in the back of your head. Injector injects fuel when its told and you get the right ignition timing. Fuel that is just randomly in the air charge lights off whenever it gets warm enough. Sometimes its not when you want it to.

Keep this in the back of your head. Injector injects fuel when its told and you get the right ignition timing. Fuel that is just randomly in the air charge lights off whenever it gets warm enough. Sometimes its not when you want it to.

I never thought of that....could get pricey pretty quick. Good way to ventilate the block I'm sure if something goes wrong.

talk about throwing the timing way off! Thats exactly why everyone should say no to propane injection cause it ignites easier than diesel and screws with timing.:bang

I may be wrong but the wet kit Frankie is talking about is on his Dad's dually.

Back