Wet Nitrous Setup - Pros and Cons

BilletGarage

Diesel Addict
Alright, the topic of wet nitrous setups on a diesel holds some bad memories for me on this forum. :kick: However, in the interest of knowledge and possible personal implementation, how does this setup work on a diesel exactly? Is it the same as on gas cars? Jetting tips? Where to pull the fuel source on a 6.0? Fuel system required? Pros? Cons?

Thanks in advance!

Pro....hauls ass
Con....pistons get holes in them if it's not set up right.

If you're gonna do something like that...you better talk to DJ.
I know how he does it...but it's not my info to give out considering he sells the kits and all. I don't know how much of that info he considers proprietary and I'm not stepping on a friends toes.

how crazy you going? just make a richer tune and run dry I'd think with a diesel, if it were a gasser you'd never hear me say that tho

UNBROKEN said:
Pro....hauls ass
Con....pistons get holes in them if it's not set up right.

If you're gonna do something like that...you better talk to DJ.
I know how he does it...but it's not my info to give out considering he sells the kits and all. I don't know how much of that info he considers proprietary and I'm not stepping on a friends toes.

Yeah, it seems much more complicated than matching NOS/Fuel jets on a gasser . . . This has been my hurdle in understanding is how do you get proper fuel atomization with diesel fuel especially considering it's ignited by compression. I have done lots of wet kits in the past on gassers but the diesel application has me scratching my head even though I know it can be done. I will definitely contact DJ if I decide to move forward on a wet kit. Thanks Rich!

RideIcon said:
how crazy you going? just make a richer tune and run dry I'd think with a diesel, if it were a gasser you'd never hear me say that tho

I was only interested in a wet kit as a means to inject more fuel and burn it properly while still running stock injectors.