Wet Okole Seat Covers; Dodge Ram

D45

Wet Okole Seat Covers; Dodge Ram

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dodge Ram Front Seat Covers, made by Wet Okole

They are black with a grey center

Car Seat Covers | Seat Covers | Custom Seat Covers | Truck Seat Covers | Automotive Seat Covers

I am selling these for a friend who had them on his 2004 Dodge Ram 1500

I am fairly certain that the 1500 series trucks has the same interior seating design/style as 2003/2005 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 trucks

They were used for approximately one year....he sold his truck and removed the covers

I believe he told me these are for the 40/20/40 front "bench" seat, with the fold down center console

This 11 pc kit covers the center console, center console seat, front passenger seat, front driver seat, and both head rests (grey colored)

They could use a good cleaning, in which Wet Okole sells a neoprene cleaner/shampoo for these covers which is supposed to work very well

They have been boxed up for approximately 6 months, and have some fold marks in them, which will go away once they are installed and stretched out

My friend paid $269......he is asking $200 shipped

There are approximately 12 pages of instructions that come with the covers

They are for the power driver seat and the manual passenger seat, as shown with the cutouts in the pics

123.jpg

124.jpg

125.jpg

126.jpg

127.jpg

128.jpg

129.jpg

130.jpg

134.jpg

133.jpg

132.jpg

131.jpg