What about is the scheids dragster putting out ?

I'd say 12 to 1500 on the ground! but who really knows that thing is pretty light too

I think there is a HP Calculator here on Comp D...somewhere? I'd bet the Dragster is around 2,800 lbs...donno?

according to the calculater... 1365 at 2800pds and 193mph trap speed
and 1378 at 2800pds @ 6.931 ET

Pulling motors put out 1300-1500hp w/o a sigma so I am bettin they are in there somewheres.

most BB dragsters are between 1500 and 1800 lbs with driver. a cummins adds 300-350 lbs over a big block. i say 1000-1100hp average down the track at most.

Does anyone know what the Scheid Dragster actually weighs with Bo in it?

There are some that post weight really high....no names metioned here....so there HP looks much better when you look at there ET/MPH.

There is one I don't doubt and that is the dragster.........she's makin' at ton, you don't need numbers, just listen.

Anyone else notice that it stages much better now and is on top of the chargers quick..........sorry I hate long spools-ups.

Jim

I've wondered about the spool up time too? Is it because the lightweight cars get the higher stalls and can get on top of the chargers easier? Or the transbrake? Or just plain ole charger selection?

I've wondered about the spool up time too? Is it because the lightweight cars get the higher stalls and can get on top of the chargers easier? Or the transbrake? Or just plain ole charger selection?

They're a clutch setup, no auto...they can use rpm to spool, it's just a balancing act.....

It does knot up the Chargers alot qwicker lately....:evil:ft::ft:

Must be pretty small chargers then...I'll bet they're spraying it now, or using some special fuel.

Alcohol, yeah, that's it:D Some of that new smoky Alcohol!

Chris:hehe::hehe:

It does knot up the Chargers alot qwicker lately....:evil:ft::ft:

With the rapid rate of spoolup, some would say that the racibility of the car has improved to the point that it can light bulbs anytime Bo wants to.

I hear that whatever numbers their making , their doing without spray.
either way I wish they made a dyno long enough to handle that bad boy, Id love to see those #s:bow:

Back