what about this setup, ur opinion please

ka rainwater

so i blew my transmission and decided to do a little motor work while i had it in the shop...i'm doing a complete suncoast tranny and an ITP regulated return fuel system the Airdog with teh 150gph pump 150 injectors from rivercity and an EGR delete...i already have Bean's 65mm turbo upgrade and ARP studs...what do ya'll think about that setup?? seem pretty legit? who are ya'll using for SCT tuning, i've always used DJ but that's not an option any longer and i'm gonna be needing some new tuning

You should roll the 180 injectors from Josh. I think you'll be happier.

How do you like the Beans Turbo? I need to find something.

What bout this one
building a bad streeter/racer
lookin 4 suggestions, ideas, opinions
Be easy tho, im new to this

-ATS Diesel Performance Fire-Rings w/ MLS Head Gaskets & H-11 Head Studs
-First Coast Diesel Full EGR Delete Kit
-John Wood Automotive Ported & Polished Heads
-ATI Super Damper Harmonic Engine Balancer
-Elite Diesel Big Chill Oil Cooler & Super Cool Water Pump
-CFM+ Big Mouth Black Intake Manifold w/ 3 Tapped Ports
-Industrial Injection Dragon Flow 225cc Fuel Injectors
-Turbonetics Dual Ball-Bearing GT-K 66mm Hot Street Turbocharger Package
-Spearco Intercooler Upgrade Package
-Diesel Innovations Custom Full High Performance Fuel Delivery System & Regulated Return System w/ FASS 150gph Lift Pump
-aFe Stage 2 Pro Guard 7 XP Cold Air Intake System & Optima Yellow Top Batteries
-Diesel Innovations Custom Tuned SCT Xcal 3 Programmer & FICM Race Tunes
-Custom 2-Stage Nitrous Oxide System
-MBRP 409 5-Inch Turbo-Back Exhaust System w/ Muffler & Cat Delete & Polished Tip
-Snow Performance Stage 3 Water/Methanol Injection Boost Cooler System

What bout this one
building a bad streeter/racer
lookin 4 suggestions, ideas, opinions
Be easy tho, im new to this

-ATS Diesel Performance Fire-Rings w/ MLS Head Gaskets & H-11 Head Studs
-First Coast Diesel Full EGR Delete Kit
-John Wood Automotive Ported & Polished Heads
-ATI Super Damper Harmonic Engine Balancer
-Elite Diesel Big Chill Oil Cooler & Super Cool Water Pump
-CFM+ Big Mouth Black Intake Manifold w/ 3 Tapped Ports
-Industrial Injection Dragon Flow 225cc Fuel Injectors
-Turbonetics Dual Ball-Bearing GT-K 66mm Hot Street Turbocharger Package
-Spearco Intercooler Upgrade Package
-Diesel Innovations Custom Full High Performance Fuel Delivery System & Regulated Return System w/ FASS 150gph Lift Pump
-aFe Stage 2 Pro Guard 7 XP Cold Air Intake System & Optima Yellow Top Batteries
-Diesel Innovations Custom Tuned SCT Xcal 3 Programmer & FICM Race Tunes
-Custom 2-Stage Nitrous Oxide System
-MBRP 409 5-Inch Turbo-Back Exhaust System w/ Muffler & Cat Delete & Polished Tip
-Snow Performance Stage 3 Water/Methanol Injection Boost Cooler System

IMHO H11's are a waste..no point in putting a stud in the block thats stronger then the material the block is made out of..

Need to see more info on the 'big chill and super cool' from elite..

CFM is a waste of money and the carbon will be peeling within 3 months.

ditch the spearco and get the Banks Techincooler (yes I suggest a banks product)

Go with Full Force Diesel 225 Injectors..he is the man.

There is a couple companies coming out with better turbo options too.

Go with a FASS or Airdog 150/180 and the stage 1 fuel lines and rear crossover line from trusted performance. DI is more towards the 7.3 the 6.0 RR isn't necessary with the FASS its internally regulated, no point in a secondary under hood regulator.

I assume you mean Innovative Diesel tunes and not Diesel Innovations..if so you are good with those..

water meth isnt a big hit the 6.0 seems to do more damage then good, if you get the mix off. NOS seems to do much much better.

I assume you mean Innovative Diesel tunes and not Diesel Innovations..if so you are good with those.

I was reading his list going :confused: :D

Yeah, Diesel Innovations does not tune 6.0's, Innovative Diesel does.

I was reading his list going :confused: :D

Yeah, Diesel Innovations does not tune 6.0's, Innovative Diesel does.

Think your cornfused, i am more and i'm the one doing the truck. I ment Innovative Diesel. David should tho. Ur a well respected man round here (that orange truck was BADD-ASS!!!!) Help a man out with suggs?

Ur a well respected man round here (that orange truck was BADD-ASS!!!!)

I think you might be pushing it a little (actually probably a lot) right there! LOL

I'm actually brand new to the 6.0's myself, but that looks like a pretty dang good list to me. Something to consider though (if you're getting all that at once) is getting everything from one vendor, i.e. Innovative Diesel. Pretty good chance of getting a nice discount on everything then. Plus with them being tuners they'll know exactly what to do to get the most out of your set-up with tuning.

As far as any add'l parts go, mine is at Empire Diesel right now being fitted with a Procharger supercharger. Should have it back in a month or so. May wanna see what the results of that are if you haven't bought your parts before then. :evil

Back