R/T - .235
60' - 2.136
330 - 5.887
1/8 - 9.072
MPH - 77.33
1000 - 11.808
1/4 - 14.14
MPH - 96.4

I know my tires have some to do with it, but I've seen truck's running in the 12's with 35's with similar set up as mine. I was hoping to run in the low to mid 13's. I wouldn't think 2" of tire size would make that big of a difference or would it? I generally run my Diablo on extreme and TST on 2-2, which seem to work the best. Any help on what you guys might think the problem is, would be appreciated.

rotating mass kills times so part of it would be your 37's. What are you boosting to on your launches, your 60 foot times are bad. Get a smarty or bullydog to get rid of the tq management and they will pick up some. I would say another part is that you have a 04 not an 04.5 and that makes a fair difference as well. I didnt see a slift pump in your signiture do you have one?

No lift pump yet.I launch at about 18-20 pounds.The turbo is gated at 50 but ever sence I switched to the diablo from bullydog I only see 45 poundes.About the 04 thats why I have the bad idea after it, I just think the truck should run faster.

Last edited:
Im surprised you see 40PSI, your lift pump is killing you. Fuel pressure on CR's are so low stock im surprised they can power a stock truck let alone one with injectors, get a lift pump, i run a glacier GFS-392 if your looking for what to get.

ya I've been looking just dont want to weast more money on a slow truck.Do you know how mutch hp the scary larry gives my year model truck?

Absolutly none unless you have the fuel to power it, you wont run much better unless you have a lift pump to supply your truck. Right now your running it dry so theirs no mods that will really do any good on your truck without the lift pump. If you got the bullydog you would be wasting more money, the lift pump would be money well spent.

if you really want a fass go with the 150
but i would really reccomend the glacier GFS-392 it is a really nice unit and you can get a 2micron filter with it
robert

You can get a pumps with and without filters, the 2 micron filter is just the filtering capacity of the filter that comes with the Glacier GFS-392.

It prevents even the smallest amount of crud from making it through the fuel filter, i think factory is 10-15 microns right?

That is probably a very good thing because I've heard the injectors in the common rail motor can't handle any trash or abuse. Sometimes my truck makes all kinds of funny sounds at idel, I was told the injector needed to be cleaned.

ive tryed all the different programmers and boxes, and the DL you have is about as good as it gets. and the fass 150 would also help

I think the diablo is a very good progamer. I havent tried to stack a presure box yet, but as soon as I put a lift pump on it I'll try the puck. Hopefuly I can keep the tst with it. I've also been wanting to maybe try a van akkon duration box instead of the tst. I havent heard of anyone tring this set up yet. If anyone has any info. on this particular stack I would sure appreciate the help.

what stack combo or single device gives you the best results

Everyone here is right on the lift pump issue.There are many good pumps from different manufacturers,I prefer the fass, but there are other alternatives that work.I would imagine you could pick up some et with a manual convertor lock switch and a switch that forces overdrive.I like to launch my truck around 26 lbs. of boost ,then lock the converter in 2nd gear.The overdrive switch is nice if you have a truck that likes to stretch out 3rd.Mine liked to hold 3rd gear till almost 80mph.With the switch I can make it switch at 72 mph and the truck pulls hard without nosing over.

My truck 60 fts 1.62

Well guys not to speak up for extreme but he does not have a computer at this time. We installed the fass 150 in his truck last night. And this thing is a monster on top end. He is able to hit 50 psi of boost and mantain 16% of timing. The truck dont really pull until around 2200 rpm due to that sp66. very laggy. Truck fills almost as strong as my duramax. I beilve he may be in the 12's now

Back