what am i missing?

smokin24v

pump gear, p pump(would like a 180 pump), throttle bracket assembly, throttle cable, pump gear housing, pump bracket

found a guy parting out a 12 v he said he had all those parts listed pump included for 500..... just want to make sure im not missing any pieces that i'll need would be really nice to get it all at once... thnx guys

forgot to add its off a 95 3500 didn't know if there was any differance in the years i get stuff off of.

gointo seal the deal tomarrow evening... hopeing by no reply's that i've got it all??? if not plz help me out and let me know... thnx guys

Last edited:
it is a 2001

you will also need the inj line kit,the oil line kit,fuel return line,cam sensor relocation kit,an upgraded lift pump(the vp lift pumps dont have enough pressure for the p pump),if its an auto the tps from 12 VALVE.

hey thanx for the reply.... the 01 is a 5 speed... the lines fuel and oil im goin to have to get from like schieds? same iwth the cam senor relocation...

the only thing that im goin to need off of the 12v engine is the fuel return line??

i heard something about a TV cabel i might need i guess i really dunno what this is do i need to have him get that also?

thnx for helpin me out i CAN NOT wait to get this conversion started.

what years did the 180 pump come on?

Haisley has lines and cam sensor mount too.

You can make a fuel return line.

TV is for the auto guys.

180s were on 96-98 auto 12v trucks.