What are Orion amps worth now days?

cummins724

BREAKING $HIT
I have [2] Orion 2100 HCCA competition amps & [2] 225 HCCA competition amps. I paid alot of money for these bad boys back in the day, but I grew out of that stuff. I'm just wondering what they are worth today?

Actually, quite a bit. Head over to diymobileaudio.com

Those guys are nuts for old school stuff.

Hmmmm...might have to drag out my pair of old red HCCA's.

Last edited:
I had a few minutes & got some pics for you guys.

SD532659.JPG

SD532661.JPG

SD532662.JPG

This model is much newer than the one in the link above.

If they are in mint condition you got a little gold mine on your hands.

If they are in mint condition you got a little gold mine on your hands.

HMMMM. If thats the case, I'll let them go. The amp in this picture was only removed from the box, installed on a flat surface. Found out that my truck couldn't keep up with 2 of these bad boys pushing [4] 15" subs. So it was removed & never used again. The other one has less than 20 hours play time, but I don't have the box or instructions for it.

Dang, I remember when those came out, both are great, that 2100 is one bad amp.

Jim

only 4 gauge? Dang, I'm running ought gauge to my 1k watt...I guess I'm overkillin it huh?

only 4 gauge? Dang, I'm running ought gauge to my 1k watt...I guess I'm overkillin it huh?

It matters how far you are going from your amp to your power source. I had 2 ft of 4 gauge wire going to a 2 farat capacitor, then 2ft to my first of 2batteries. Then a 4 gauge wire from each battery to my vehicle frame direct ground.

I also have a HI Fonics "Plato" graphic equalizer. You can tune anything out with that damn thing. Total sound control.