What are the new and old TNTR version numbers?

GOLIATH-06

Moose
Can anyone help me clear up which vetsion of smarty tntr is which. I thought I had the updated version of TNTR pod which my smarty reads version ( 4.05a ttr63). I wanted to try the old version to see if i could get any better results and borrowed a smarty from a friend who had the old version and his read the same as mine( 4.05a ttr63)..... I cannot find the version I have even listed on MADS website. Does anyone know what the new version is or what i have is? i know timing settings have changed etc. and im not sure what to follow... any input appreciated, other than get efi because this truck is an 05'..... haha

Is this version one you had gotten from Bob directly? I currently run SSR but had TNT-R prior.
The TNT version form the website early this year was S06PV405ATNTR64..
The TNTR that Bob sent me that is for my specific VIN was Revo_TNTR57_MyName
Don't have the S06 anymore to check what these look likeon the device for version.

I have rad a few posts about people downloading TNTR but always thought the only way to get the TNTR version was if Bob sent you it configured for your specific VIN?

TNT R, the public release has been out for almost a year.

It was sometime around October of 2011 when they released it.

Thanks guys. When I look on MADS website under S06 pod they only show version 4.11e. for TNTR.
I take it that this must be the newest one, and what I have is the update from last year at sometime....