What ball joints?

Ackerdiesel

What ball joints do you guys use? Going on truck in sig prefer greaseable with a good warranty. Ones that'll take abuse?

Ryan

Good luck with warranty on ball joints. If you want to spend the coin you can go Carli or Dynatrac. I tried the XRF's on my own truck and got less mileage out of them than the stock ones. I ended up going back with Moog's.

I've used MOOG before and they all have worked great for me.

Definitions necessary:

Define the "Relevance to what we use, to what you need"
Define "Good warranty"
Define "Abuse"
Define in your sig line "More to come soon I hope"

The last definition leads me to believe either you are "Hoping for money", or have money and are "Hoping someone will help you spend it".

Which then begs:
Define "Your wallet"

Therefore, I can only answer I run Carli's, which may or not actually help you.

Good Luck, Ryan.

Definitions necessary:

Define the "Relevance to what we use, to what you need"
Define "Good warranty"
Define "Abuse"
Define in your sig line "More to come soon I hope"

The last definition leads me to believe either you are "Hoping for money", or have money and are "Hoping someone will help you spend it".

Which then begs:
Define "Your wallet"

Therefore, I can only answer I run Carli's, which may or not actually help you.

Good Luck, Ryan.

Haha not answering all of these but will answer one. I'm hoping for money for future upgrades once my suspension is fixed. Haha

Ryan

What ball joints do you guys use? Going on truck in sig prefer greaseable with a good warranty. Ones that'll take abuse?

Ryan

You want warranty? Buy Carli or Dynatrac. You want something cheaper that will survive the abuse for quite awhile? McQuay-Norris.

Carli.hands down.Sage wants you to break them!he gets a rise outa hearing how or where you broke them.its pretty much buying one set once,unless it's some wacko extreme case I've never heard of them not sending out a new set.I've got no experience with Dynatrac but I know they make a good ball joint.either way your heading the right direction with either.good luck with the random hoped for money.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

You want warranty? Buy Carli or Dynatrac. You want something cheaper that will survive the abuse for quite awhile? McQuay-Norris.

Moogs have a lifetime warranty and I have had good luck with them.

Last edited:
moogs are in my 05

and have held up quite well, my old 96 had them and so will my 95 when the time comes for them...

Back