What bottom turbo for Drag racing

SSSDiesel

Sparkplug
Okay guys on my little race truck I have a 13mm pump DDP 4's coming and a phat shaft 66 on it. I want twins on it before the Utah Diesel Nationals and I've thought about a gt47 on bottom. Has anybody ran one of these? Or have any suggestions. I want to be in the mid 11's

Talk to Nathan at MPI. He deals alot with drag racers and I think he has done something with GT47's I read on one of the forums.

The 66 alone will prob. run that? You are going to have a Lot of fuel to try to clean up though..

I beleive back a year or two ago Darren Morrison was running mid 10's with a PS66 & spray on his black 4X4 pro street truck.

I know of a couple dmaxes that are running 47s with good results, key is proper wastegating.

Okay guys on my little race truck I have a 13mm pump DDP 4's coming and a phat shaft 66 on it. I want twins on it before the Utah Diesel Nationals and I've thought about a gt47 on bottom. Has anybody ran one of these? Or have any suggestions. I want to be in the mid 11's

You will run mid 11s with the 66...alone

I thought he'd run 11s too on the single until I saw the 5 speed in the sig. The truck in the sig the one you're talking about?

No sorry thats my play truck, my drag truck is the white one on the right it has a built suncoast.

If you are looking for a progressive controller I would recommend the New NOS Laucher from Holley. It even comes with a touch screen so there is no need to have a laptop at the track.

Dennis

If you are looking for a progressive controller I would recommend the New NOS Laucher from Holley. It even comes with a touch screen so there is no need to have a laptop at the track.

Dennis

That box & Harness looks just like FJO/NX controller with some new upgrades along with it.

which GT47 did you get the 4708 (80.7mm wheel) or GT4718(88mm wheel) either would go nicely with the 66 along 4718 has enough air for over 1000hp
4708 will put you very close too 1000 on #2
what a/r turbine housing you get?
the .96 or 1.08 a/r housing and a waste gate the the 47 comes alive very fast

but like everyone else said 66 will put you in 11s by itself

11.23@124 12v, B1 over HT4C, stock 370's, 12mm pump.2wd DOT slicks and stock suspention on #2

id say you would be easy 11.80's or quiker with the 66.