What color should the next engine be?

Extended Power

I absolutely love the orange I have now...but was wondering if I should go with a different color this time around?

It will NOT be Black.

Truck is in my avatar.

Blue on a "Chestnut Brown", read: Burgundy colored truck...I don't know....

I was thinking maybe the same beige as the bottom portion of the truck...But then there might be too much beige with the piping of Trusted Performance twins piping. (I like the color Chris has on his twins piping.)

i was thinking the same color as the top portion of your truck then have the piping the color as the lower portion of your truck. That way your engine bay will be two-tone just like the outside. I think that'll look pretty cool Ivan

i was thinking the same color as the top portion of your truck then have the piping the color as the lower portion of your truck. That way your engine bay will be two-tone just like the outside. I think that'll look pretty cool Ivan

X2 I have the same truck as yours, I think that it would look real cool to have that color combo under the hood.

You could always paint the truck to match the engine :)

For some reason I think painting the engine with a rattle can will turn out better then painting the entire truck with a rattle can.:poke:

I can only afford so much you know...:bang

LOL

Thought you would have said dark brown.:1tooth:

i was thinking the color pink, like the color of your vigina:nail:just kidding, good luck with the next build, hopefuly this time you get what you want.you've had a bad run of luck. might be time for some good luckfor a change:Cheer:

Back