What do you think about...

strokenb4cummin

the PPE tuner for the 6.0L...?

my buddy just got one it gives up to 250hp... he paid $600 for it....

he said he likes it better then his SCT with custom tunes....

ouch sounds expensive!!! and well 250hp is alittle on the high side,, how is the tranny tuning????? it had better be good with that much.....and if it doesnt I would stick with my custom sct tuning

ouch sounds expensive!!! and well 250hp is alittle on the high side,, how is the tranny tuning????? it had better be good with that much.....and if it doesnt I would stick with my custom sct tuning

well i made a few phone calls today about it and everyone i talked to said the PPE is one of the best.... the tunning's are GREAT for the tranny and motor and that you wont be disapointed with it...

Well show us what this $600 250hp tune can do at the track or on the dyno for us. Might just make everyone start switching.

My buddy had one on his truck it was a bad a** programer...He had a crew cab,and ran a mid 13 pass..dunno how he did ,but he did..Just for a programer i think thats pretty good..

My buddy had one on his truck it was a bad a** programer...He had a crew cab,and ran a mid 13 pass..dunno how he did ,but he did..Just for a programer i think thats pretty good..

wat did he have it on...?

bc i got a crewcab but with only a 6 foot bed

get the f**k out... maybe i will buy that instead of a SCT custom tuner.. i just wanted to kno how it worked with a 6.0Lford

O from what i seen i was impressed and i'm a dodge lover not ford lol..... but you will need tranny upgrades because his tranny would barely shift with it turned all the way up...:rockwoot:

O from what i seen i was impressed and i'm a dodge lover not ford lol..... but you will need tranny upgrades because his tranny would barely shift with it turned all the way up...:rockwoot:

i got a full billet suncoast tranny hahah so i aint scared

Back