What do you think?

SNOOT

Putting together a second hood for my truck. Adding a little nostalgia to the truck with some Super Bee hood scoops. I will also add some 4" vent holes for summer driving with drop in plugs to keep rain out.

2010-04-21%2019.46.59.jpg

2010-04-21%2019.52.24.jpg

2010-04-21%2019.46.45.jpg

2010-04-21%2019.52.46.jpg

I think it is cool.I am waiting for someone to put a air grabber on.Thats what i want on my truck.Over the air filter.Open at the track close it when it rains.

lookn good! Cant wait to see it with a Hood stack!

Heck if I like it too much, might have to copy it for the puller!!!!

I like it...I think its going to look great, just like pretty much everything else you've done to your truck! One of my favorite first gens! :Cheer:

Open at the track close it when it rains.

So, with all the "water injection" goin on these days, it is bad for a "scoop" to shove water into your filter and into the motor? Is it because the droplets are so much bigger or what exactly would it hurt to run in the rain with an open scoop shoving wet air into the filter box?

SNOOT make a box with a tube that goes directly into your intake and hook it to the scoop on the right, then block it off with a cable slide, i say 30 hp ram air.

4x4dually, the thing about a water clogged air filter is it won't let much air through it. Also, if water does get past it, then the turbo impeller blade might not like it.