What filters for the 24V

AMMO22

BANNED
I'm going to change all filters on the wifes new truck as a preventative measure. Is there a place that lists the filters and part numbers? Thanks folks, I feel like I'm starting over now that we'll have a Cummins in the garage. I'm excited about it though, and looking forward to it.

Fleetguard numbers
BHAF is AH19037
oil is LF3894 for the stratapore
Fuel is FS19598 for 1999 stratapore

I've found the cheapest place is to buy them at Scheids online website or from Geno's garage. If you order through Geno's you can get a free "CUMMINS TURBO DIESEL" windshield banner

NAPA also has good filters at a reasonable cost, they are also wix filters. thats where I get mine

If anybody is interested in NAPA filters for a GOOD price shoot Partsguy662 (Scott) a PM, so long as you buy enough to offset the shipping cost, I guarantee you he will beat your local place. Which reminds me, I need to open up his latest care package to me LOL LOL

Billysgoat said:
If anybody is interested in NAPA filters for a GOOD price shoot Partsguy662 (Scott) a PM, so long as you buy enough to offset the shipping cost, I guarantee you he will beat your local place. Which reminds me, I need to open up his latest care package to me LOL LOL
I'd open it very very very carefully.

SmokinCummins said:
Can he beat the prices at Fleetfilter.com?
There's only one way to find out... PM Partsguy662 and he'll price you out.

brnaodn.

SmokinCummins said:
Can he beat the prices at Fleetfilter.com?

No clue, but I do know he can beat my local NAPA by about $3 per filter (or better) and I do business with someone I know....and can call and cuss if he screws up LOL LOL LOL LOL