what guages to run with twins?

redhot2500

i already have boost, pyro, and fuel pressure and i am looking in to getting a rail pressure guage and was wondering if anybody runs any more guages with there twins? Just trying to save on the gauge cluster so i have only to have to buy one.
Thanks Derek

I have 3 boost gauges. Total boost, back pressure and one to measure between the chargers. Absolutely necessary if you need to tune them, I ran mine for about a week before I got them all installed. Made a huge difference when I actually got to see what each one was doing and set the wastegate accordingly. However if yours was a pre made kit yours might be already set, I made mine. I need one more gauge to fill an empty hole also but don't know what to get.

Drive pressure and differential is going to be important, think of it as a good way to determine how much work each turbo is doing to get them to optimum performance by sharing the load. Drive pressure is important when you are pushing hard you can actually be forcing to much back pressure in the engine than you can push in and "tear it up realllll bad".