What if...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the 76mm SX-E with the larger turbine wheel, they come with the new combo v-band/hose cover, 360 thrust bearing, and have the big turbine flow for the big cubic inch racers.

They have been less reliable than even the box 171702 on the engine dyno.

So where does that put us? Welding a v-band connection onto the other charger or is there an acceptable box charger with it already in place?

I am going to just toss this out there....

What about a no ambers race? Straight to green like some of the no prep stuff has been doing.

So where does that put us? Welding a v-band connection onto the other charger or is there an acceptable box charger with it already in place?

I think we should find a box charger that has a vband on it.

I think we should find a box charger that has a vband on it.

The 0.63AR compressor cover with v-band discharge can be substituted in place of the 0.66AR compressor cover with hose discharge directly from the distributor at no additional cost.

The 0.63AR compressor cover with v-band discharge can be substituted in place of the 0.66AR compressor cover with hose discharge directly from the distributor at no additional cost.

Ok, so can someone please explain why a factory cover such as the V2 wouldn't be legal if it's desired to be swapped in place since the above hypothetical is stated.... It's available as an own option sooo?!!!!!

Ok, so can someone please explain why a factory cover such as the V2 wouldn't be legal if it's desired to be swapped in place since the above hypothetical is stated.... It's available as an own option sooo?!!!!!
What is it you are racing again? You going to be racing your megacab all the way from Utah?

You seem to have a lot of dumbass opinions for someone that doesn't have a dog in the fight.

What is it you are racing again? You going to be racing your megacab all the way from Utah?

You seem to have a lot of dumbass opinions for someone that doesn't have a dog in the fight.

In all respect you act like I give a phuck what you think!:umno:

Fact is Vato.... (local Spanish slang here in TEXAS)... I bring up facts, not opinions!

Didn't you sell your truck or Lavon knocked you out of contention or DPC was no longer relevant.....? I can't remember which!

Carry on senior' and .... ylvis the fox - Google Search

Well. I guess that's laying it all out on the table.

In all respect you act like I give a phuck what you think!:umno:

Fact is Vato.... (local Spanish slang here in TEXAS)... I bring up facts, not opinions!

Didn't you sell your truck or Lavon knocked you out of contention or DPC was no longer relevant.....? I can't remember which!

Carry on senior' and .... ylvis the fox - Google Search

Certain folks don't like reading your posts because you can't just ask "what's the difference in those two covers?". Instead you draw it out in a pretentious manner, in an attempt to catch someone in a loophole.

DPC has about as much relevance in this conversation as your post do.

At least I plan on racing at this event. As previously stated what are you bringing?

Certain folks don't like reading your posts because you can't just ask "what's the difference in those two covers?". Instead you draw it out in a pretentious manner, in an attempt to catch someone in a loophole.

If I had a desire to pose a "gotchya" statement I'd easily do such. Instead I point out the obvious and it hurts someone's feelings....

This my dear sir is what wrong with our society too many limp wristed panochas getting their feelings hurt because they are rither confused or offended.

As Michael Berry says..... if you don't like what your hearing then don't listen!:cheer:

The cover differences are very clear, with the V2 having a massive .72 AR and better MWE. This is something guy's that are used to compounds could appreciate on the track as they're not going to have to fuel down as much.... but please go ahead and run the .63 standard V-band!:hehe:

Thank you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Please identify where the opinion was.......

It's called DEDUCTIVE REASONING!

DPC has about as much relevance in this conversation as your post do.

At least I plan on racing at this event. As previously stated what are you bringing?

Please see my last post, sorry my DPC comment hurt your feelings!

I am going to just toss this out there....

What about a no ambers race? Straight to green like some of the no prep stuff has been doing.

I've done it, and it's evens the **** out of the playing field. Switchingaround .400 and .500 tree between rounds makes it even more exciting, and keeps people on their toes.

The cover differences are very clear, with the V2 having a massive .72 AR and better MWE. This is something guy's that are used to compounds could appreciate on the track as they're not going to have to fuel down as much.... but please go ahead and run the .63 standard V-band!

The current highest hp 3.0" turbochargers use a 0.60AR compressor cover, so I don't see your point.

I know this excludes some trucks...there's no way around it.
How about a 6000lb box 2.6/single stage of nitrous/no water run what ya brung $500 buy in 100% pay back side show?

I would fit in a class like this a lot better, what about instead of a 2.6 we use a spec 467 and water only, kinda like the main event just a little heavier and a little smaller charger? We should be able to have a bunch of high-mid 10sec trucks.

If you allow nitrous theres just going to be a bunch of dual gated ghetto fogging going on. Not to mention the water will help EGTs.

Bodie, who would run a huge open line for a single stage?

Besides half the people here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back