What injector ?

Toolman

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I am looking at upgrading injectors in my 93 1st gen and just wondered what you guys have came up with for a good power/fuel economy injector for them. I am running a set of POD S right now , they make so me good power but they smoke like crazy and the fuel economy sucks .
If I was to have a set made from my stock injectors what size holes and pop off would you go with? I use the truck for towing a goose neck with the race truck on it.

If your using your stockers, id do a set of 6x.012's or 6x.014's. The .014's would probably be alittle on the big side depending on the air setup.

If you're willing to pay the $$$, 70lpm-ish DDP injectors will make great power and clean up well also....

I have the stock charger on it now but have a 35/40 hybrid that I plan on putting on it. So not allot of extra air. I just want to make a good tow rig out of it.

Check out ddp's stuff. They run clean and I get good mileage with them. I had ddp3's (now stage 2 nozzles I think??? They redid their "stage" rating") and made 750 ft lbs and 331 hp with a hybrid turbo. And those ran super clean. Now I have some 68LPM sticks and I would say they are a bit on the big side for towing.

Thanks guys I was just kind of thinking of opening the stockers up and wondering how far to go with them and still maintain some fuel economy towing.