What is this offroad light?

sredish

Where am I?
Hey, I've been trying to find a certain off road light I saw awhile back. I just found that SDHQ is using for their link image for the Lighting section, however, the lights listed in that section are not the same light. Can someone tell me what brand of light it is that's used for the Lighting link on this page-

http://www.sdhqoffroad.com/store/

thanks.

To be specific....the light in that small pic looks like either the 140 lance or 170 striker

Another brand to look at would be Baja Designs either the Sol tek La Paz or the smaller Fuego lamps.....unless you are dead set on Lightforce

Last edited:
not really dead set, just remember looking at them for some reason and wanted to check them out again. are the Baja Designs quite a bit better... I know they're some pretty pimp chit. Anyways... not a big deal just trying to find it and figured you guys could help.

Peace!

I've gotten good feedback from guys that carry both Lightforce and Baja Designs.
SDHQ used to pimp Lightforce hard....surprising that it's not on their website anymore.

Of course there is also Hella and a bunch of other reputable brands.

I've pretty much always ran Hella. Got a set way back in high school and have never changed and have never been let down. I'm not really interested in changing but remember something about how flexible the mounting was on the lightforce. Wouldn't mind some HID but just too much coin. I remember vaguely a company that had some HID products but for pretty inexpensive, comparatively. I'm sure it's a "get what you pay for" deal with those as well.