Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Rockstars

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Moto Metals

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

jktcummins

24v GOD!!!! HAHAHA
Ok here is the deal. I need new tires and if i am going to get new tires i dont want to put them back on my stock crappy rims. I think i am going to get some 18". What back spacing should i get?????? Here are some i like. If anyone else has any other rims choices just let me know.

Here is a pic of my truck. I am going to debadge it and also will have 6" black stacks soon.
2002.JPG

Ok here is my choices
American Racing Chamber series 3985

AmericanracingChamber3985.jpg

American Racing Thug series 3991

AmericanracingThugwithTeflon3991.jpg

KMC Monsters

KMC Monsters.jpg

KMC Revolvers

KMC Revolvers.jpg

KMC Rockstars

KMC Rockstars.jpg

Moto Metal 957

Moto Metal 957.jpg

I want my official vote to be "Tyler is gay" It's a write in that I predict will win in a landslide:hehe:

But I clicked the thugs...

these majove AR
b3981.jpg

I dont like glossy rims. They look like something that should be on tylers big blue gay mobile!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Get anna to powdercoat your rims pink. They'd go great with your personality. LOL

Maybe you should get your rims powder coated black to go with your personality too. LOL

I absolutely love the Hoss and Monster... but sadly I think they look better on 3rd gens.

jkt, I think either thug or revolver would look great.

Go 18s... In the Thugs, or the KMCs I posted in your other thread.

Just bumping you back up since I saw you thinking in TJ's thread...

I was gonna do the Chamber's when I bought my 18's, but they were a little more money, and would have taken 2 months to get.

I went the AR Fuel 8's in 18" x 9.5"...I'm happy...but I still like those Chamber's!

Chris

I think i am just going to stick with 16" for now plus there is a huge cost difference from a full set rims/tires from 16" to 18". Plus this truck will see daily driving, sled pulling, and drag racing.