What seems like truck missing

Baylor5.9

Ok so i have this problem that i think is the injectors but need some expertise on if that is the only problem.

Over the past couple months when it is idling it has what is for lack of a better term makes a farting noise, the truck will kindof jolt, and the tach will drop about 100-200 rpm them it go back to normal. It does this hot/cold sitting in traffic doesn't matter.

When you are on the gas and cruising it seems to do fine except for bad fuel economy (14-16 highway). It smokes on cold starts white and black but once warmed up it goes away, when you step on the gas hard you can black out the intersection with stock turbo and injectors. At night in headlights you can see a heavy haze coming from the tailpipe but can't see that in daylight.

I had the stealership do a injector test when i had some A/C work done and they said they tested with excessive flow.

Im going to get some new ones hopefully in the next month or so but needed to know if that is the only thing going on.

Thanks for the help.

White smoke on a cold start tells me injectors. Along with the poor fuel economy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back