What should i do next?

CookCR

Ok well hopefully my dodge should have the GDP fuel system, twins, and headstuds on very soon. But now im wondering what i should do next
Nitrous?
Quadzilla 65hp module to stack with my crazy larry(300 or so)?
CP3 mods or dual CP3's (expensive)
TSTpmcr to stack with crazy larry(once again expensive)
Water meth(im worried its unsafe for my motor though)

Any other ideas would be welcome!

would i need to stack something on my crazy larry to take full use of it?

I would start with the TST and stack it with the BDCL. That should give a pretty good jump in power and its adjustability, although you will be able to keep it turned up with twins. TST with the BDCL or Smarty seems to be the stack that makes a ton of power on the 3rd gens. Some also put an mp8 on top of that.
Luken made awsome power with this stack and stock injectors and cp3. I would agree that once you squeeze out the last amount of power from the stock cp3, talk to John about a stage 2 cp3. He does some awsome work and is a great guy.
Luken when is yours going in.....???

i see alot of guys with over 700RWHP daily drivers on the CR's, piers doesnt impress me.

The best high hp making stack is the BDDL and TST, some of the highest hp CR's are running that stack.

Actually on quite a few dynos the Smarty has beaten the Crazy Larry. I have read as much as 45hp more on the same truck. The BDDL was the one to beat.
Luken's truck made 659 without the use of twins, injectors, or a cam. I would agree that Piers may have been one of the first but definately not the last. The best way to get there is up to the owner I guess.

97crewcab said:
Actually on quite a few dynos the Smarty has beaten the Crazy Larry. I have read as much as 45hp more on the same truck. The BDDL was the one to beat.
Luken's truck made 659 without the use of twins, injectors, or a cam. I would agree that Piers may have been one of the first but definately not the last. The best way to get there is up to the owner I guess.
The only dyno ive read of with CL vs. Smarty was used in a stack so im wondering how accurate that is? Im just to poor to but the smarty to stack though.

There is nothing wrong with the BDDL it makes good power and so does the Smarty. I still think a stack is your next step in the power process. And for a stack I would say TST. Beyond that I would go with a modded cp3 then injectors

Say no to drugs :poke:

Another example on a 3rd gen would be lmills and his 05 twins, cam, injectors, stage 2 cp3 (Floor-it), Smarty and sp IIE pressure box = 730 hp 1174 ftlbs

We could compare stacks on a 3rd gen for a long time, but CookCR already has a BDDL so that is why I think the TST is next. PPE is, again, a good stack with the TST, very strong.
It sounds like the TST is still the most common in the power process so far irregardless what you stack with it. Beyond that fuel delivery is the obvious next step.

Having met these Cook guys and seeing what his brother is doing, I doubt that his next step will be his last step in the quest for power. Robert is going to hate the dodge pretty soon. 120 more hp may not be enough for him!?

I think ive devided that the tst will be my next step. Hopefully I can get an outlook monitor as well(just to change my bddl on the fly) and then ill have more settings then i know what to do with. Nope this sure wont be my last step, eventually ill have injectors, cam, porting etc... but for now its my daily driver, trust me Robert is gona crap himself when he starts to see how much power im making.

CookCR said:
Ok well hopefully my dodge should have the GDP fuel system, twins, and headstuds on very soon. But now im wondering what i should do next quote]

How about getting your drivers permit? :poke:

Ha, your a funny guy burner, should i get rid of my license first, then go to the permit?

..........no, do it like the rest of us. Get a farmers tag and run without any licence, tag or nut'n! :rockwoot:

LOL