what should i pay for rolling chassi?

1995ford_kid

CUMMINS boy now!!
I currently have a 97 12v 2wd 5 speed and wanna swap to a 4x4?
I found a 1997 dodge 2500 4x4 reg long box power everything straight body and all the goods....hes asking 2500 FOR EVERYTHING A CUMMINS comes with body motor and blown tranny....i told him to pull motor and tranny and sell me the complete rolling body everything minus motor and tranny....what is it worth or wat should i pay for it?
im going to pull my motor and 5 speed tranny out and put it in this truck thats 4x4 or thats the plan if i buy it but i need to know how much i should spend on the rolling chassi?? thanx!!

$1k. He can then sell the motor for $1500 and has his $2500. Or give him 25 and sell the extra motor yourself for 15.

Epically posted via Tapatalk...

the motor has 300k miles but he "SAYS" it has a full rebuild on it but i never trust people unless i see papers?

Get him in the 2k to 2200 range and walk away laughing....

Get him in the 2k to 2200 range and walk away laughing....

he told me hes pretty set on 2500? But at that price i dont need the motor i only have 1500 bucks to buy just the rolling chassi? is 1500 a good price?

I'd pay it if the body is solid.

Body is straight has power everything has lift with rims and tires not nice but a set of off raod tires that are good tread...paint isnt BAD but its a 8 out or 10 i might do it idk yet? dont have the full 1500 anyways so i have time to think?