What size tire?

04powerstroke

Well I would like to say I just purchased my new 06 cummins from Cali so it should be here soon, will post pics ASAP. Yup I got to admit I will miss my 6.:( Anyways first things first I am going for looks, IMO. Soon my friend will be selling me his 6" superlift. Now heres the catch, I know the set up is 4" 35's 6" 37's etc etc... And yes I have seen 6" with 35's but me I aint too much of a BIG tire person so I would like to ask you guys if 35's wrapped on 22's would look good w/ the 6" lift?

Well my personal opinion I don't like 22s and up because of the lower profile tire options. Just does not look right to me. Now full size AT or MT 35s would look better to me on something like 17x9 or 18x10 wheels. Just my .02.

You would be better off with different gears with anything over 35's or you will see a big decrease in MPG.

I like 18's on 33" 20's on 35" and 37's on 22's but if you go with 22's you better get ready to pay big $$$ for tires. 6" lift and 37's looks pretty good.

here's a pic of my buddies dad's truck

04 model 6" BDS kit and 37" toyos on 17x10 wheels. They own and operate Driveline's Plus Off Road Center out of Chandler Indiana. They Do great work.

Last edited: