What the H....!!!

OT-OF-Here

Owner of the Black Beach
A few days ago I turned on my left turn signal and the right one starts blinking!!?? Once in the past three days the left one worked right. The rest of the time the same thing,.. right one blinks when the left side is turned on. Is that the caused by the flasher getting whacked out?

Tks.

A flasher is just a "dumb" relay.

I would look at the turn signal switch assembly.

I had that happen before on my truck, I had a 2 guage pod on the steering column and it was putting some pressure on something and was causing this to happen. Once I pulled that off it fixed itself

Your truck didn't get too close to a Chevy did it? Their many electrical issues could have been contagious......

I got nothin, sorry.

They extended the warranty on the all in one turn signal hooties on my 06, not sure about the older ones.

Its your Multi-function switch 90 bucks at the dealer and about an hours time to put on

Two gauge pod

I had that happen before on my truck, I had a 2 guage pod on the steering column and it was putting some pressure on something and was causing this to happen. Once I pulled that off it fixed itself

As it happens, I do have a two gauge pod and the gauges keep working out of the holder by 1/2" or so. But that's been going on for 3 or 4 years now with no problem previous. But that doesn't mean that this isn't the problem as you suggest. And I appreciate the heads up.

Will ck it out. Tks.

My wife's truck does the same thing, but hers does it because she hits the signal when she's driving.

Chebby's

Your truck didn't get too close to a Chevy did it? Their many electrical issues could have been contagious......

I got nothin, sorry.

I try to stay away from their disease. Most significant ones know me around here and so we avoid one another.LOL