What to do with a 06 MegaCab Body lift????

popeye55

I just bought a 06 Mega, and it already has a 6"procomp lift. Well on top of that is "my guess, the truck not near me at the time" a 3" body lift. I have pictures if it. I am not sure of the brand but you can see it was professionally installed and a purchased kit. The ones I have seen are around 500.00 just for the kit, not including the pieces to fill the wheel wells. I want to take the kit off. My question, other then needing to buy new bolts for all the body mounts everything else should come off with the body lift. Should I just seel the kit or is there someone interested in doing a swap. Bottom line I am taking it off. What would a shop charge?

I was not sure how the body can make you faster by lifting it. Oh well, back to important threads.

I just bought a 06 Mega, and it already has a 6"procomp lift. Well on top of that is "my guess, the truck not near me at the time" a 3" body lift. I have pictures if it. I am not sure of the brand but you can see it was professionally installed and a purchased kit. The ones I have seen are around 500.00 just for the kit, not including the pieces to fill the wheel wells. I want to take the kit off. My question, other then needing to buy new bolts for all the body mounts everything else should come off with the body lift. Should I just seel the kit or is there someone interested in doing a swap. Bottom line I am taking it off. What would a shop charge?

:banned: