What to expect 96 with 1.15ar

bleedcummins

I have a 75/96/1.32. If I was to swap out my 1.32 housing for the 1.15ar t6 what could I expect for drive ability and power? was wanting to get a 87/1.10 but funds just won't support it right now, but this 1.15ar t6 for the 96 wheel can be had for $288 from htt. Any thoughts?

I think it'd be a worthwhile upgrade for your truck. VPs don't offer much in the realm of high rpm fueling so I think going down to a 1.15 is going to net you noticeably better power under the curve and not hamper you up top. Might want to look into a 62mm upgrade for your 357 as well. I wanna say HTT offered one or maybe it was BD, they're all mushing together these days.

Thanks for the reply. Htt does offer a 62mm upgrade for the s300g, I've looked into it before but not having anyone in town to balance the new wheel is holding me back.

For the 75, I do want the 1.10/1.15ar housing for sure, getting the power where I can use it. Would it be a better idea to get a charger with a smaller turbine wheel, or just smaller housing on the 96 wheel?

Thanks for the reply. Htt does offer a 62mm upgrade for the s300g, I've looked into it before but not having anyone in town to balance the new wheel is holding me back.

For the 75, I do want the 1.10/1.15ar housing for sure, getting the power where I can use it. Would it be a better idea to get a charger with a smaller turbine wheel, or just smaller housing on the 96 wheel?

I got a t6 1.10 for the 96 turbine for sale if you're interested

I have the 1.1 and like it a lot. If was planning to stay under 800hp and away from high RPM I would probably be keeping it.