what to stack on CR Dodge?

sootman

Banned
hey was wondering what kinda luck anyone has had with ts mp-8? i was thinking about adding it to my ppehot. I have made good power without bigger sticks but need more fuel for the silverbullet. If anyone has a better stack let me know. I already have boostfooler so a built in one isn't necessary. thanks for any help.

I know Brian Carter runs one on his dually with a PPE and it makes his dyno graph look really nice@ 874.14RWHP

I run one on my DMax with a BD supermax... off 12.90 1/2, 12.81, 100% 12.71. other than that the TS 06 Devil Dodge has a MP-8 w a Diablo Sport tuner and stock everything else including Exhaust and airbox and runs 13.28 in the1/4 mile. hope this info helps.$.02

Last edited:
I run one with the SMARTY. It's works awesome! It does a really good job keeping the rail pressure up, which is real critical in the common rails to make decent HP. There is definitely a noticeable difference with the TS MP-8!

mp-8

so mp-8 doesn't add to much timing? those are impressive numbers for what they have in their trucks! good useable info thanks.

THE mp8 is a pressure box which is known to damage fuel injectors internally

I work for TS as a tech and have never heard of injector failure. Im not sure where you get your info but i do KNOW FOR A FACT you are mis-informed. On the subject of pressure boxes, there are some out there that just use pressure for power and boast large numbers, our product is of no similarity. Instead of a resistor which has no control over when it starts or stops making power we use a processor which will not excede the manufactuers limits on any fuel system components. We also make our advertised HP by making more boost and by bringing timing in sooner (not exceding what is currently programmed into you PCM by the factory or current tuner). On another note our Module is built to stack with other tuners (notice that the MP-8 has a fully adjustable reostat dial for fine-tuning in conjunction with a tuner) or be a stand-alone power adder.

I've had my MP-8 on for over 34,000 miles and I love the sh*t out of it!! Works Awesome, I had my stock injectors sent to I.I. at 30,000 and they said they looked just fine and at the same time had them do some magic on them.:evil

mp8

well, I will have one on my truck in the morning. can't wait! would be awesome if it puts me over the 700rwhp mark with stock sticks. I appreciate ya'lls help. will post a dyno sheet when I go. Anybody know what the record is for hp on stock sticks?:thankyou2: :pop:

Back