what to stack with a edge with att

cumminspower97

got a edge with the att i was wanting to know if anyone has stacked a DiabloSport U7130 Programmer with in and just trun the edge off untill you need it i know the edge adds timing i aint sure it the diablo dose or dont. or should i just call edge and get the hot unlock thanks for any help

I have ran that... it actually decreases HP. What you do want to add is a pressure box, like a dr p, or a mp8. Do you have the Edge HOT? If not, you might want to think about getting your box updated too. The Diablosport will make considerable more HP than the Edge when run in conjunction with the pressure box,, hope this helps

thanks for getting bad with me i aint got the hot unlock yet i am going to check into it i may still buy the DiabloSport becasue its a really good deal i just wasnt sure if you stacked them if the DiabloSport gave any timing and would mess something up

so the edge dont add timing it just adds
pressure i was thinking it did but guess not lol so it would be save to run the DiabloSport with it

it dosent add very much pressure... and what pressure it does give isnt very smooth.. I would always get rail pressure error codes when just running the edge and drag racing. Once I added the Dr P never a error code again

looked on the edge products under the hot unlock codes and my part number is 30003 and the only one i see on theres is 30103 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Juice & Attitude (Up to 305hp) $100
so guess i cant get the hot unlock????????

yeah you should,, just give them a call,, thats how I did mine...

i may be wrong but about a month ago we got a email letter from edge saying no more hot unlock or racing files. I dont know why the still have on the site if they done away with it. Id say call to verify you can get it.

Back