what turbo do I need

obd

I have a 01 cummins w/90 horse injectors,smarty revo,tst comp,and FASS 150. I need a new turbo bad and I just don't know what to get. I will get bigger injectors later, but I want a turbo that will work good now and when I get more fuel. Thnx

i have 200's with my 66 and i love it if ya go 150's i would either go 62/65/14 or maybe up to 64, the 62 just wont be as laggy

thnxs guys, i was also told to go with industrials super fat shaft 66. You think thats too big for what I need.

If your going up to 150 stixs with your set up I'd go with a 62/71/13ss or 62/71/14.

I was just going to suggest that or a Super phat shaft 64, once you get the bigger injectors either one would be a great turbo for you, what all did you want to do with this truck?

Its going to be just a pullin truck soon. I'm getting a DD soon. I just dont want to get a turbo that is too big and I can't get it to light.

super phat shaft 64 would be good with 150's and would also run pretty good with 200's

thnxs for the help guys 64 it is........ can't wait. I'll let you guys kno when i get it:woohoo:

call forced inductions and get an s300..they can make whatever size you want....but, i got a high tech prostreet 66/71/14 i would be willing to sell if your interested.

I don't have all the funds just yet, but its commin. I'll keep you in mind and PM you when I'm ready.......Thnxs

How laggy would a 66 be? If the truck is going to be a fulltime puller then why not go with the biggest turbo he can run in his class? He has got plenty of fuel for it doesnt he? Id go with a 66 and not waste time and money on a smaller turbo. Just my $.02

Back