What you guys think it will run

My best was a 11.38 et with a 1.56 60ft on falken tires with a 64mm single and light suspention mods. I wish i had dynoed it before doing compounds with the setup i had. When i dyned 640 with it i was running 11.50s. One must always remember with a 160 style cam you have a very short window of oppertunity to produce results. At least thats how i do it up here in the sticks!......:1tooth:

earlier he said it has a 215 cam in it.

My best was a 11.38 et with a 1.56 60ft on falken tires with a 64mm single and light suspention mods. I wish i had dynoed it before doing compounds with the setup i had. When i dyned 640 with it i was running 11.50s. One must always remember with a 160 style cam you have a very short window of oppertunity to produce results. At least thats how i do it up here in the sticks!......:1tooth:

Define light. That's a very impressive run!

yes the pump has a 215 cam in it so maybe my window is i little bit bigger

bponci what was this set up in? can tell what mods was done to the suspension? i would like to lower the truck a lil if that would help lanch but not sure if that would help any

The mods are pretty easy. Lowering it 2.5 front with limiting straps and cheap ass shocks. Lowering the rear with only 4 leafs, cheap ass shock, traction bars (preloaded) and the correct pinion angle with the correct tire pressure and a good prepped track makes all the difference in the world.
My bad. Didnt see that you had a 215 cam. My info was on a 160 cam profile.

Last edited:
The mods are pretty easy. Lowering it 2.5 front with limiting straps and cheap ass shocks. Lowering the rear with only 4 leafs, cheap ass shock, traction bars (preloaded) and the correct pinion angle with the correct tire pressure and a good prepped track makes all the difference in the world.
My bad. Didnt see that you had a 215 cam. My info was on a 160 cam profile.

11.56 run - YouTube

hey brad where would your converter stall at the line? sounds like 2-2500

Around 2300rpms. Good ears! 15blade left cut at the time. Changed it before the low 11s.

Around 2300rpms. Good ears! 15blade left cut at the time. Changed it before the low 11s.

im trying to get my parts and a trans together to run around those times. you changed it to a higher stall or lower?

to give you some kind of idea, My truck in my signature ran a 13.7@107mph and on the dyno the last time made 518/907 before the DVs went in. and it has 4.10 Gears. The pump was also never benched although it was set on "a" bench to paint it.

Back